SIP Trunking is the best and most common method for connecting your IP-enabled PBX to the public telephone system via your broadband connection, eliminating the need for traditional phone service.
SIP Trunking has enabled businesses of all sizes to save compared to a traditional ISDN-PRI or analog phone lines. We ensure optimal performance by closely managing our voice-optimized network for exceptional reliability, availability, security, and quality of service.
SIP Trunking. Combine Voice and Data and Save. SAVE 50% over PRI Circuits
Advantages of Broadvox SIP Trunking include:
- Compatible with the large majority of IP PBXs, See our extensive list of IP PBX Manufacturers.
- Compatible with any TDM-based PBX or legacy CPE phone system using an Integrated Access Device (IAD) or IP media gateway.
- Minimize long distance costs with your choice of either the Unlimited or Metered calling plan.
- Low per minute rates to minimize costs of long distance and international calls.
- Select Unlimited Calling Plans or Metered Voice calling Rates with Long Distance minute bundles.
- Call Bursting. The ability to utilize additional call sessions above your purchased amount for peak call times.
- Support high-volume call centers or share one SIP Trunk across multiple locations with the Metered calling plan.
- Security. Lock down your registration to a specific IP address to prevent fraud by disallowing registration from other locations.
- SIP demo program. We can set you up in minutes and you can test our service for free.
- 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee and 5-day Installation Guarantee.
- Network-based redundancy. Provides failover should an outage occur on our network. We utilize DNS-based SIP Trunk registration giving you guaranteed redundancy.
- Customize your service with add-on features such as automatic fail-over, enhanced DID with 911 service, extra toll-free numbers, and call bursting.
- Choice of standard G.711 or compressed G.729A codec.
The benefits of SIP Trunking include:
- There is no need for a voice and a data circuit. Customers save by purchasing just a single data circuit.
- Purchase only what you need and increase your concurrent call sessions in increments of one.
- 5-day installation, guaranteed.
- Dynamic Load Balancing improves the efficiency of the broadband circuit - by up to 20%.
- Failover and Redundancy options. SIP Trunking has options for failover should a customer lose connectivity on one circuit, or in the case of multiple call centers; calls would be rerouted automatically as needed.
- Call Bursting Option. A secondary SIP Trunk that provides utilization of more concurrent call sessions on a temporary basis. This option includes up to 25 burstable call sessions beyond what the customer currently has purchased.
Cloud UC Call us 954-591-VOIP
Fusion Cloud UC combines the cost saving benefit of cloud-based telephony with the productivity advantages of unified communications. Businesses get the advantage of more powerful communications with the integration of voicemail, web collaboration, video, instant messaging and presence, fax and phone service.
of Cloud UC
- Avoid the cost of leasing, buying and maintaining a PBX or Key System.
- Reduce the cost of telecom and IT support with a hosted, cloud-based service.
- Move, add and change employees quickly using a simple web-based portal.
- Avoid the cost of switching broadband when moving to Cloud UC.
- Save time and money when integrating and training your employees with a one-stop solution.
Productivity, Collaboration and Mobility Features
- Advanced calling features like Find Me/Follow Me so you never miss a call, or Fixed Mobile Convergence to seamlessly move calls between mobile and office phones.
- Connect anytime, anywhere with affordable communication and collaboration features to work seamlessly across devices and locations.
- Improve voicemail communications with voicemail-to-email and voicemail-to-text transcription.
- Client applications to enable services on any device from your desktop PC to your iOS or Android device.
- Video Calling and Instant Desktop Sharing to improve collaboration.
Flexibility Because No One Size Fits All
- Choice of calling plans provides different billing options for any type of business.
- Choice of affordable usage plans.
- Mix and match service packages based on individual employee needs.
- Choice of Broadband. Use your own broadband or choose from Fusion DSL, T1 and Ethernet services.
- Wide selection of phones and network equipment.
- Installation and training services, tailored to the needs of your employees.
- Savings. With Hosted Voice, there is no PBX or Phone System to purchase or lease. You can move, add and change employees within 24 hours. Save up to 50% over traditional phone systems.
- Advanced features. Improve the accessibility, mobility, and productivity of your team with powerful IP-enabled features like Find Me/Follow Me, Fixed Mobile Convergence, and Voicemail-to-Text, Microsoft Outlook Integration and Unified Messaging.
- Quality Satisfaction Guarantee. 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee including 4-hour MTTR.
- Installation Guarantee. 15-Day Installation Guarantee for your Managed Hosted Voice solution if you choose to use your own broadband
- Choice of Broadband. Use your existing broadband circuit or purchase business quality broadband from us.
- No Additional IT Investment. Our Managed Hosted Voice solution does not require additional IT resources. Broadvox takes care of everything for you, from setting up your system to monitoring latency, jitter, packet loss, and MOS scores around the clock for continuous, optimal service. SLA guarantees include 99.999% uptime, 2-hour maximum response time, and 4-hour mean time to repair.
Monthly Price. Our pricing is
simple. We offer both fixed Employee Seats and Common Phone
Seats and a choice of two long distance plans.
- Reliable and Scalable. The private, multi-redundant, nationwide Broadvox network ensures reliability and scalability for any size business from SMB to Enterprise.
- Business Continuity. Because phone service is hosted in the Broadvox cloud, it stays up and running no matter what happens at your physical location. Callers will never get a busy signal, and you can redirect calls in seconds from any broadband connection.
- Avoid Obsolescence. Hosted Voice is a future-proof solution that can grow with your business. Youll never have to worry about outdated equipment or upgrade concerns. Adding new features, users, or business locations at any time is fast and easy.
- Robust support. We are here whenever you need us. Broadvox maintains 24/7 technical support in our U.S.-based Network Operation Centers.
- We are Business VoIP specialists with over a decade of VoIP experience
- Risk Free. Worry Free - 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Network Uptime for voice 99.999%
- Nationwide Voice Optimized Network. Over 10 billion minutes pass over our network annually.
- Price Match. Ask us about our Price Match Offer. 954-591-VOIP